Snow Essential Knit Alpaca Gloves
Fingerless gloves allow you to maintain style without sacrificing functionality. Complete with an open top for fingers and side slit for thumbs. The long design with ribbed cuff keeps hands and wrists warm. Pair with a matching beanie!
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. These gloves are made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
- Material: 70% Alpaca, 23% Polyamide + 7% Wool
- Measurements: L 8.5" + 2" Thumb slit
- Color: Snow
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Handmade with love in Peru.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns