Color Block Alpaca Wrap Scarf
This oversized, alpaca wrap scarf can be worn multiple ways and is the perfect accessory for layering on cold evenings. Features a delicate eyelet design around the entire edge.
Alpaca fiber is considered by the fashion industry to be one the greenest, most natural and softest fibers in the world. It is prized for its unique silky and luxurious feel and has a lesser tendency to pilling. This timeless scarf is made on a hand knitting machine by a weaving collective in Peru.
- Material: 89% Alpaca + 11% Polyamide
- Measurements: 26" x 75"
- Color: Black, gray + snow
- Handmade with love in Peru
- Care: Hand wash cold with mild detergent. Reshape while wet and lay flat to dry.
- Because of the hand-loomed nature of these scarves, each is one-of-a-kind and completely unique. There are slight variations in colors and patterns